GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Smoothie pops. Smoothie Pops!: Making your own popsicles is easy-peasy. It's also a fun way to fool yourself you're eating dessert Gotcha, taste buds! Kids are sure to love these smoothies-on-a-stick.
To release pops, dip molds into hot water until pops loosen and slide out. If using cups, peel away paper. Turn a strawberry-banana smoothie, or your favorite blended concoction, into freezer pops for a cool treat. You can have Smoothie pops using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoothie pops
- Prepare 1 cup of halved strawberries.
- You need 1 of banana sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- It's 1 container of Chobani pineapple Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of 100% apple juice.
- Prepare can of whip cream.
See the value in your smoothie with full nutrition facts, servings, health benefits, and ratings for every recipe. Greek Yogurt Smoothie and Smoothie Pops with Olympic DairyDo It All Working Mom. If you've been thinking about eating more greens throughout the day, jump-start your day with a green smoothie. These healthy smoothies for kids are great to give your kids for breakfast, or send in fun smoothie pops for lunch.
Smoothie pops instructions
- Place everything except whip cream in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour a small amount of smoothie mix in your favorite popsicle molds.
- Add a little whip cream and then pour more smoothie mix on repeat this once more ending with smoothie mix on top.
- Place tops on popsicle molds and freeze till solid..
We also love them as after school snacks! The latest tips and news on Smoothies are on POPSUGAR Fitness. On POPSUGAR Fitness you will find everything you need on fitness, health and Smoothies. A wide variety of smoothie packs options are available to you, such as bag type. Baby Smoothie Recipes - Simple Baby Smoothies to Share and even freeze for ice pops!