GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Ty's Tasty Honeydew Smoothie. A refreshing honeydew melon smoothie with a smidge of matcha, cinnamon and lime to jazz up it's natural flavor! On a hot summer day there's something so refreshing about biting into a big ol' chunk In my opinion, ripe honeydew seems to be sweeter, fleshier, and tastier than some of its counterparts. This smoothie recipe combines honeydew melon with a bit of lime juice for a fun smoothie recipe.
Did you make this recipe - or any others from the TY archives? The Best Honeydew Smoothie Recipes on Yummly Mint Honeydew Smoothie, Green Tea Honeydew Smoothie, Minty Pear-honeydew Smoothie. mint leaves, honeydew, ice cubes, coconut water, honey. You can cook Ty's Tasty Honeydew Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ty's Tasty Honeydew Smoothie
- It's 1 of honeydew melon.
- Prepare 1 handful of (or your preference) frozen or fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of small handful pineapple chunks.
- You need of kool aid (optional).
How to Make Honeydew and Japanese Matcha Smoothie. Easy, healthy and flavorful, you'll use produce that's in season to make these tasty dishes. From garlic to balsamic to apples, the tasty additions to these roasted fall vegetables are winners! Let's Look at the INGREDIENTS for the recipe.
Ty's Tasty Honeydew Smoothie step by step
- Cut honeydew melon in half..
- Scoop out honeydew melon and put in blender.
- Add frozen or fresh blueberries in blender.
- Add pineapple chunks and pineapple juice (pineapple juice is optional).
- Add kool aid or any type of juice.
- Finally blend to a liquid and enjoy :).
This healthy honeydew, cucumber and mint smoothie recipe from Paula Deen is a low-carb breakfast drink. Rating Never miss a tasty treat again! Honeydew Smoothie- Honeydew melon combined with pineapple, lime, and coconut milk for a refreshing summertime drink. Combine honeydew, coconut milk, juice, honey and salt in a food processor or high-speed blender. Serve the smoothie topped with more melon, berries.