GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie. This Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie is full of good-for-you ingredients but tastes totally decadent! But right after I titled this post I did a little research because I realized I'd never even had Chunky Monkey ice cream so what did I know? One of the finest and healthy recipe from Greeniche Natural Health.
They're delicious and easy to make. We show you how to choco-fy your smoothies to make them taste great and be nutritious as well. Welcome to Running on Real Food! You can cook Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of greens (optional).
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 tbs of RAW Cacao.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of powdered peanut butter.
- It's 1 tbs of (real) maple syrup.
Here you'll find simple, delicious and healthy, plant-based recipes and everything you. The chocolate chunky monkey turned green. You could call it a chocolate chunky leprechaun. The good news, it still tasted like the original.
Healthy Chocolate Monkey Smoothie instructions
- Combine all ingredients and blend thouroughly..
- Food as Medicine: Organic RAW Cacao. (I purchase from Amazon).
- Note: I use dried peanut butter to avoid the oils contained in traditional PB. Tastes AWESOME (Costco) Ingredients: Roasted peanuts, salt, sugar.
All of those healthy things in one delicious chocolate banana smoothie that tastes like it should be dessert, not breakfast. This is going to be my recovery. The Chocolate Monkey is my version of a meal replacement smoothie that is very healthy and very tasty. There are variations I have done with coffee and different fruits, but this one is the one I made today and it was tasty. Smoothies are a great way to make a tasty and nutritious meal.