GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Green Giant Smoothie. When blended with sweet and creamy ingredients such as frozen mango and. I'm calling this the Green Giant Smoothie because (almost) everything in it is green! But greens are king - in the nutrition world.
How to Make a Green Smoothie in Any Blender Tags: green, green giant, green smoothies, smoothies. This healthy smoothie is easy to make and delicious. You can cook Green Giant Smoothie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Giant Smoothie
- Prepare 5 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- You need 5 stalks of celery.
- You need 5 of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 5 of frozen cubes of frozen Kale or 5 stalks fresh Kale.
- It's 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 10 grams of mixed raw nuts.
- Prepare 1 clove of fresh turmeric (or 1/2 teaspoon dried turmeric).
- You need 1 clove of fresh ginger (or 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger).
- You need 5 of fresh mint leaves.
- It's 10 ml of Extra Virgin olive oil.
If you use frozen bananas, that will help keep the drink cold and give it that icy smoothie finish. This green almond milk smoothie recipe is brought to you by my friends at Almond Breeze. They have two green smoothie recipes that I love - the Thrive and the Green Giant. Truthfully, I was scared out of my mind to try the darn thing as I plopped green veggie after veggie into my blender.
Green Giant Smoothie step by step
- First cut the tomatoes in 4 part each and then put them into the blender. Cover and blend the tomatoes until liquid..
- Now that you have a liquid base of tomatoes in the blender you can add the other ingredients into the blender starting with the cucumber then celery stalks, broccoli, kale, carrot and avocado. at the end add the turmeric, ginger, mint, nuts and olive oil..
- Blend all the ingredients until a smooth mixture. you can now pour into a big glass and enjoy you green Giant Smoothie..
A daily green smoothie does the body some serious good. What's in a green smoothie anyways? Want more recipes, wellness tips & discounts on my fav products? Blend up a green smoothie and watch your cravings disappear and your energy levels soar. The other flavors: Banana, dates, almond butter, optional wheatgrass powder.