GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Strawberry smoothie with chia seeds. Chia seeds pack a big punch when it comes to nutrients. Start the day off right with this creamy strawberry chia seed smoothie! This smoothie is packed with antioxidants, fiber, and great flavor!
Packed with ground oats, frozen strawberries and chia seeds, it's a delicious easy breakfast. This is The Organic Kitchen Strawberry Smoothie Bowl with Chia. Pretty, isn't it? (This post contains affiliate links. You can cook Strawberry smoothie with chia seeds using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry smoothie with chia seeds
- You need 250 grams of strawberries.
- You need 150-200 milliliters of milk.
- You need 1 spoon of chia seeds.
- It's 4 of little cubes of ice.
- Prepare 2 spoons of honey (sugar, sweetener).
I may make a commission from sales Dates are my favorite way to sweeten smoothies. Top with fruit, granola, and chia seeds and you have a beautiful smoothie bowl. Inspiration for cooking can come when you least expect it, and from the least expected sources. Text And Photo By Brady Evans.
Strawberry smoothie with chia seeds step by step
- Mix strawberries and milk in a dish. Add ice, honey or sugar and chias..
- You can also add some nuts, grated coconut, cinnamon or vanilla extract and everything you like. To decorate it whit some leaves of mint. And then? Enjoy your meal!.
When I'm not cooking, I'm reading or running. It is amazing, however, how often my love of cooking and recipes pops up in unexpectedly in books that I read. Transfer the smoothie to a serving bowl. Top it up with some chopped strawberries, Muesli and crunchy chia seeds. Pomegranate And Chia Seeds Yogurt Smoothie Recipe.