GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
McDonald's Vanilla Smoothie Pancakes with Homemade Cinnamon-Apple Syrup. Don't throw away those peels and cores! Here's an easy way to put them to good use. Your pancakes will thank you :-).
Homemade Pancake Syrup (Butter-Maple). "Old-fashioned pancake syrup made with simple ingredients! A delicious butter-maple flavor that's It's amazing what butter does to this pancake syrup recipe! I'm using both vanilla and maple extract since I really like these to guys together. You can have McDonald's Vanilla Smoothie Pancakes with Homemade Cinnamon-Apple Syrup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of McDonald's Vanilla Smoothie Pancakes with Homemade Cinnamon-Apple Syrup
- You need 1 c. of McDonald's vanilla smoothie.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil or melted butter.
- You need 1 c. of self-raising flour.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It's 1 of small apple.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of optional lemon or lime juice.
These apple pancakes are packed with cinnamon and other fall spices. Slather with butter and dunk them in some homemade vanilla maple syrup! These Cinnamon Roll Pancakes will be the star of the show at breakfast time! Swirls of cinnamon through out and topped with cream cheese glaze!
McDonald's Vanilla Smoothie Pancakes with Homemade Cinnamon-Apple Syrup instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients..
- Mix the smoothie, egg, and oil together in a large bowl..
- Add in the flour and salt. Stir until smooth. (If mixture is too thick, add 1 tbsp of any milk to thin out).
- Pour the batter onto a pre-heated fry pan and cook pancakes on medium-low heat until the sides are golden..
- Divide the pancake servings..
- Dice the apple and fry in a saucepan with the butter until slightly soft..
- Add the brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook on low heat until it becomes syrupy. Add a dash of lemon or lime juice to keep it from hardening..
- Serve the pancakes with a hearty drizzle of cinnamon-apple syrup amd enjoy..
The softest, fluffiest, best buttermilk pancakes… from scratch! Savor the sweet hints of vanilla and warmth of the cinnamon; the perfect breakfast! How to make Apple Cinnamon Pancakes. This next part is only a photo tutorial of the recipe steps. Fluffy old fashioned cinnamon pancakes topped with fresh cut apples that are cooked in a cinnamon syrup glaze.