GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Ashlee's Very Berry Smoothie. Smoothie to boost your skin and hair health, immunity, energy, weight loss and not to mention taste buds!! I've been whipping up this berry smoothie recipe for years. It's so simple and comes out perfectly with any favorite berry.
This easy, healthy smoothie includes strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries, plus some hidden spinach. Make some freezer smoothie packs ahead of time to have these on hand for a quick, nutritious breakfast. A smoothie is so much more than blended fruit. You can cook Ashlee's Very Berry Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ashlee's Very Berry Smoothie
- It's 1 of banana.
- It's 6 of to 8 strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- It's 1 cup of Vita Coco pure coconut water.
- You need 1/2 cup of spinach, loosely packed.
- You need 1 of 16oz. Yoplait French Vanilla yogurt.
- It's 4 of ice cubes.
It's an art with all of its different elements blending perfectly together. Kirstin's Simple Berry Smoothie: This quick and delicious smoothie is a healthy way to satisfy that sweet tooth. Find recipes for berry smoothies, strawberry smoothies, blueberry smoothies, fruit smoothies, yogurt smoothies, healthy smoothies · This berry banana kale smoothie is the perfect detox smoothie that's easy, nutritious and ready in minutes! Makes a great breakfast or snack anytime of day.
Ashlee's Very Berry Smoothie instructions
- Put ingredients in order listed into blender..
- Use option "Auto IQ Blend" for Nutri Ninja Blender or blend for 45 seconds..
- Pour into glass and enjoy..
- This can serve 4-6 people if put into juice glasses. I had to estimate the amount of blueberries and spinach since I grabbed handfuls of each and wasn't trying to measure at the time. :).
With Very Berry Smoothie from Home Made Simple, you can make a gourmet meal with half the hassle. Learn the recipe at TLC Cooking. If you're pressed for time in the mornings, you can whip up this quick berry smoothie to go. You really can't taste the spinach - we promise! This Very Berry, Cherry Smoothie is packed full of antioxidants and protein and is a great way to start (or end!) your day.