GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Grape banana smoothie. Serving Ideas: Serve smoothie prepared with grape, banana and yogurt as a healthy breakfast beverage. Papaya, Banana & Ginger Smoothie SimpleEuropeanRecipes. This banana grape smoothie is no exception.
I love the flavor and its all natural! Please note that this is very thin so you can add less orange juice if you like them thicker. Grape meets banana in a delicious flavor combination. You can cook Grape banana smoothie using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grape banana smoothie
- Prepare 1 of banana frozen.
- Prepare 20 of grapes frozen.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt I use lowfat.
- You need 1/2 cup of water , milk , or juice.
A perfect, healthy after-school snack for kids! PLACE banana and grapes in freezer until firmly frozen (in plastic bag if not using soon). Treat yourself to this passionfruit, grape & banana smoothie for healthy breakfast or low-calorie dessert. It all starts with a banana, and the combinations are nearly endless!
Grape banana smoothie step by step
- Freeze fruit the day before. Put everything in a blender or nutrabullit and blend til grapes are shredded..
- For lower fat use water. For a creamier smoothy use milk and for more flavor you can add any fruit juice..
Blueberries and grape juice are featured here. A delicious recipe for Banana Grape Smoothie, with bananas, grapes, ice and milk. Place the bananas and grapes into a blender and mix until it is a "smooth" liquid. Banana — I use one banana to make one large or two smaller (kid-size) smoothies. For the creamiest banana smoothie, use frozen banana slices (I've shared how I freeze bananas for.