GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Treat day Smoothie with Nutella. The thought of this Healthy Nutella Smoothie will have you, and any kids in the house, jumping out of bed in the morning. Who is going to say no to chocolate for breakfast? There is just something about starting your day off with chocolate that makes the rest of the day better.
The result is a smoothie that tastes more like. A delicious and amazing Nutella Strawberry Smoothie that will leave your taste buds inspired and your cravings satisifed! For the love of Nutella, we've discovered a delicious and amazing Nutella Strawberry Smoothie! You can have Treat day Smoothie with Nutella using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Treat day Smoothie with Nutella
- It's 1/2 cup of Skimmed Milk.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 5 of Strawberries.
- It's 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Greek Yoghurt.
- It's 1 tsp of Syrup or Honey.
- It's 2 tsp of Peanut Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Nutella.
- You need 1 of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 4 of Ice cubes.
- It's 3 tbsp of Porridge Oats.
It's a healthier treat with an amazing touch of. That's when smoothies save the day. One of my favorite ingredients to make smoothies with are bananas. If you are like me you probably have How to make banana Nutella smoothie.
Treat day Smoothie with Nutella instructions
- Pour the milk into the blender..
- Peel and chop the Apple and banana . Chop the strawberries and add all fruit to the blender..
- Blend the fruit and milk with 4 ice cubes..
- Open blender and add in the Greek yoghurt, nutella, honey and peanut butter..
- Sprinkle in the porridge oats and blend..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.
Note - I add frozen bananas because when blended they turn into a creamy mixture, and you don't need to add ice. Not a smoothie that I'd make everyday simply because of the high calories and fat but as a treat YES. This Nutella Collagen Protein Smoothie will give you the same taste and satisfaction—along with a ton of health benefits. A collagen infused smoothie with rich hazelnuts, bitter cacao, sweet Be healthy every day with further food collagen. I am so honored and thrilled that today Mother Thyme is featured on Yummly as a Featured Food Blog.