GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie. This Cinnamon-Apple Smoothie with Oats tastes like apple pie but is vegan, gluten free and guilt free! Enjoy this apple-banana oatmeal smoothie for a nutritious breakfast that includes two servings of fruit!. Have I mentioned I drink healthy smoothies for breakfast at least five days a week?
This smoothie is like a dessert in a glass without being overly sweet. The oatmeal gives it great flavor and texture. And who can resist apple cinnamon, not me. You can cook Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of Steel Cut Oats*.
- You need 2 medium of Apples.
- You need 1 medium of Banana.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
Creamy and delicious apple cinnamon smoothie made without bananas! This dairy-free, vegan drink makes a great, healthy breakfast. A quick and easy breakfast or healthy snack, this Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie is packed with plant-based protein from oats, almond or peanut butter, chia and hemp hearts. With a touch of cinnamon, it tastes like apple pie!
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Smoothie instructions
- Add water and salt to medium/large saucepan and bring to boil..
- Add steel cut oats to boiling water, reduce heat, cover (vented; I put the kids in at an angle so some heat can escape) & simmer approx. 30-40 minutes until desired consistency is reached..
- Pour cooked oats into blender, add sliced apples, banana & cinnamon. Blend on high until smooth..
- Serve. Makes enough to fill two pint-size mason jars..
The natural sweetness of apple almost makes this smoothie feel more like a dessert than a smoothie. It's like apple pie in smoothie form! My favorite part of this recipe is that it's made super creamy using rolled oats. No bananas or yogurt here, just uncooked oatmeal! Enjoy this Apple-Oatmeal Smoothie, complete with quick-cooking oats, apple chunks & a splash of apple juice.