GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit. It's an Easy, Quick and Healthy Recipe for your Breakfast and Brunch and Kids will love it too! I sprinkled chocolate chips after batter went into pan to prevent clumping and burning of chocolate chips. I also use cashew milk (lactose intolerant) and they are so delicious.
The BEST Chocolate Chip Pancakes you'll ever try! This easy to follow pancake recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time! Stir in a few chocolate chips to elevate fluffy pancakes to extra yummy pancakes! You can have Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit
- Prepare As needed of Cooking Spray/ Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Pre-made Pancake Mix.
- You need To taste of Small handfuls of chocolate chips.
- Prepare To taste of Strawberries.
- It's To taste of Bananas.
- Prepare To taste of Maple Syrup.
Mini chocolate chips turn your breakfast pancakes into a special treat. Instead of making plain pancakes for breakfast, why not step things up with a sprinkle of chocolate chips? They are easy to make once you get the hang of it, and you can store leftovers in the freezer for up to two months. You can serve chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup like plain pancakes.
Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit instructions
- Heat a non-stick pan with either cooking spray or vegetable oil for about 10 mins..
- Make the pre-made batter by following the instructions on the bag/ box. DO NOT ADD THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS IN THE BATTER..
- Cut up some fresh strawberries and bananas. You won't need these till later but it's nice to have them ready when needed..
- Pour the batter in the pan to however big you want your pancakes to be (however many pancakes you want)..
- Wait at least 2 minutes before you add the chocolate chips to the pancakes cooking on the stove..
- Wait till the chocolate chips start melting a little bit before you flip them over..
- Once flipped wait for the pancake to look golden brown and then take off heat..
- Put the pancakes on a plate. Cover with the freshly cut fruit. Add maple syrup if desired..
Recipe courtesy of Gale Gand, Julia Moskin, and Rick Tramonto. Mini chocolate chips make these pancakes extra special. To up the ante, try one of the easy variations for chocolate chip pecan pancakes or Top these chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup, cane syrup, or a dessert sauce. Chocolate Chip Pancakes - stackable, fluffy, dessert-like pancakes studded with chocolate chips that comes together so easily. Chocolate Chip Pancakes with fresh raspberries is a decadent breakfast treat!