GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Refreshing Fruit Popsicles.
You can have Refreshing Fruit Popsicles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Fruit Popsicles
- Prepare About 3/4 cup of bananas (cut into rings).
- It's About 1 cup of Mango cubes.
- Prepare About 1 and 1/2 cup of pineapple cubes.
- It's 3 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 10 tbsp of Greek yoghurt or plain vanilla yoghurt.
- It's 10 tbsp of whole milk.
- It's 4 tsp of honey.
Refreshing Fruit Popsicles step by step
- Prep and gather all the necessary ingredients. You can also use frozen fruits, just thaw them first..
- Next, blend all the fruits, individually to form a puree. Strain the pineapple puree to get rid of the chaff(optional). Now, to the fruits puree, add 3 tablespoons each of both milk and yoghurt except the pineapple where you add 4 tablespoons. Then add 1 teaspoon of both lemon juice and honey except the pineapple where you add 2 teaspoons. Mix all the mixtures thoroughly until well combined..
- Now, the mixtures are ready to be frozen, fill the popsicle moulds or you can also use papaer cups and popsicle sticks, leaving a bit of room at the top to avoid spillage and add in the popsicle sticks. To make two flavours, fill the moulds half way and freeze for 30 minutes till the bottom flavour is firm but not frozen, after add in the second flavour and then add also the popsicle sticks and freeze all popsicles for at least 7 hours or preferably overnight..
- They will keep in the freezer for up to 1 week but if you are not going to consume the pineapple straight away, heat the pineapple puree on medium low heat for about 7 -10 minutes, stirring constantly to avoid burning, this will keep the pineapple from fermenting in the freezer. Enjoy frozen!.