GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins. Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins One of our good neighbours sent us a basket of fruits with avocado and dragonfruit. Then an idea to make muffins with dragonfruit purée. Then an idea to make muffins with dragonfruit purée.
These protein packed muffins make for a great breakfast or snack option. Bake them ahead of time, refrigerate. I'm using the same recipe as the Orange Cupcakes just substitute the same amount of orange juice with dragon fruit juice. * Dragon fruit juice can be obtained by peeling the skin, and blend it in blender. You can have Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins
- It's 4 of eggs separate yolk from white.
- It's 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- It's 1/2 cup of dragonfruit purée.
Matcha tea powder steamed with milk and white chocolate. Cage-free fried egg, spinach artichoke spread and provolone cheese on a gluten free English muffin. Turkey bacon, aged Swiss cheese, spinach florentine spread and a cage-free fried egg on a toasted whole wheat. Take flour, baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins instructions
- Whisk the egg white while adding sugar in 3 portions until medium peaks.
- Add the butter in the mixture then mix lightly.
- Slowly add the flour and fold lightly.
- Pour in the dragon fruit purée and fold.
- Pour the mixture in the ramekins and steam for 25 minutes.
Take egg, oil, vanilla, sugar and banana in a bowl and mix well. Its muffin time.yay.there is something more comforting in baking a muffins than anything else. Because muffins are less messy and can be made with few ingredients. Plus it taste yummy with a cup of chai or milk. Specially when you add fruits in them they turn into a great breakfast too.