GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Dry fruits laddo/Balls. How to make dry fruits ladoo - In this video we will see how to make dry fruits ladoo. It is an easy to make healthy snack that you can make for kids, pregnant women and for those struggling with low haemoglobin count. It is made with any kind of dry fruits.
Dry fruit laddu recipe - Healthy, delicious and nutrient dense snack balls for people of all age groups. Dry fruit ladoo can be enjoyed for weight gain. Dry fruit laddu recipe - Delicious, healthy and super quick to make energy balls. You can have Dry fruits laddo/Balls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dry fruits laddo/Balls
- You need 1 cup of Dates crushed or cut into small pieces.
- It's 1/2 cup of pistachios crushed or cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond crushed or cut into small pieces.
- It's 1/2 cup of cashews crushed or cut into small pieces.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated dry coconut.
- It's 1/2 cup of whole raisins (golden/black/green) anything is fine.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 4-5 tablespoons of ghee.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Poppy seeds (optional).
- Prepare of Jaggery/sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of jagger/sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
These dry fruit ladoos are great for anyone looking for healthy & nutrient. Dry fruits laddu make a perfect after-school snack for kids. Being healthy in fats, one ladoo with milk is breakfast will give you enough Dry fruit laddus make a perfect gift hamper for family & friends on festivals. Kids enjoy these energy balls and eat fuss-free.
Dry fruits laddo/Balls step by step
- Take a big pan heat up.
- Add 4 tablespoons of ghee to the pan then roast all dry fruits (except raisins) for 5-6 minutes in a low heat and add poppy seeds to it and sauté in low heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then add grated coconut to the roasted dry fruits pan then allow it to cool down for 8-10 minutes.
- To Make a syrup take a pan heat up then add water to it, let allow water to boil then add sugar/(powder/crushed jaggery) to the boiling water then sauté the syrup for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix syrup and roasted dry fruits in a mixing bowl then add raisins, cardamom powder to the bowl mix everything together and take a small quantity of ghee in your palm rub it all over your palms then take a lemon sized from mixture roll it to round shaped just like ball.
- Your dry fruits laddo/balls ready to go in your tummy, store your laddos in a airtight container and store them to a month.
Dry Fruits Ladoo - healthy and tasty ladoo with mixed dry fruits & nuts. Sauteeing the dry fruits nuts mix in ghee after grinding is purely optional. But it helps to roll the ladoos easily. The good thing about this recipe is its without sugar. Dry Fruit Laddus are healthy, delicious and guilt free snacks.