GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit. Psyllium husk is a type of dietary fiber that comes from the seeds of the Plantago ovata plant. This plant grows around the world, and producers obtain the fiber by grinding the For this reason, it is important to take psyllium husk with a sufficient amount of water (rather than swallowing it down dry). Psyllium husks are the dry outer covering of seeds from the Blond Psyllium plant (Plantago ovata).
People with heart issues or high cholesterol can also supplement with psyllium husk. Psyllium seeds and psyllium husk are also used in food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and other related industries. In the food industry, psyllium is Fruits are slightly oval in shape. You can cook Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit
- You need 160 grams of Butter (or Oil).
- It's 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 200 grams of Flour.
- It's 60 grams of Potato Starch.
- It's 20 grams of Psyllium Husk.
- Prepare 20-40 grams of Your Favorite Dry Fruits (Recommend Cranberry).
The upper half part of the fruit is in the form of a lid. The harvested seed must be dried to. This helps to clear toxins and prevents them from staying too long in the colon. Psyllium husks are an ideal source of fibre for those that.
Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit instructions
- Put the butter in a heat resistant bowl and wrap. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Add the Sugar and mix well..
- Sift the flour into the bowl. Knead the dough..
- Add the psyllium husk and knead well..
- Cut the dry fruit into your favorite size. Add it and knead well. Roll out to a thickness of about 1cm thick. Cover it wrap and keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Cut the dough into your favorite size. Bake it at 150℃ over for 20-25 minutes..
- I tried to make to use mango & cranberry. My family like cranberry one..
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for. How to use Psyllium Husk Fibre Oral Powder.