GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥. Raspberry chia seed pudding made with ground chia seeds, and vanilla pudding with whole chia seeds. But fruit chia seed pudding is my favourite, and I generally make it with raspberries or strawberries. I love the contrast of the sweet tartness of the fruit with the creamy vanilla base of the pudding.
Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 A refreshing nutritious breakfast to start the day with. anachaloska Amsterdam. You can put all ingredients in a blender on med/low until combined, or if you want to do it by hand in, add the chia seeds last and stir as you pour them into a bowl or jar. Chia pudding is made by combining chia seeds and liquid and letting the seeds soak until the mixture is thick and pudding-like in consistency. You can have Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- You need 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare of Forrest fruit (frozen one is ok).
There is no magic chia pudding ratio. To assemble: Add a couple of spoonfuls of chia pudding in a small glass or glass jar. When you're in need of a quick, no-cook, make-ahead breakfast, chia pudding checks all the boxes. You can even keep jars of it in the fridge for snacks or dessert.
Chia pudding: Forrest fruit & coconut 🍇🍓🥥 instructions
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and shredded coconut it a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup. You can use a hand mixer to achieve a better consistency..
- Refigetate the cup for at least 4h or overnight..
- When you take it out of the fridge, it will have a pudding-like consistency. Add the forrest fruit on top..
I remembered my recipe for Low-Carb Overnight Black Forest Mocha Chia Seed Pudding on my other blog, Healthy Sweet Eats, and decided to make a few tweaks to turn it into something […] Reply. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener of your choice, vanilla if using, and salt. I love chia pudding, my family loves chia pudding, and if you don't love Chia Pudding YET, I can pretty much guarantee you will now! This is the recipe that'll make you a BELIEVER!. First off, though, if you missed our Basic Chia Pudding Recipe (where I explain my obsession with those awesome little chia seeds and what they can do), let me catch you up.