GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit jello. You can add almost any kind of fruit to Jello to make a colorful, delicious dessert. First, wash, cut, and layer your fresh fruit in a bowl or Jello mold. Then, mix regular Jello powder with water, or try using homemade vegan gelatin instead.
Add other fruit into Jello, spread evenly. For the jello, soak the gelatin in cold water. Mix the pineapple juice with the apple juice, topping up if necessary with water. You can cook Fruit jello using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit jello
- Prepare 1 of big box of jello any flavor.
- It's 1 can of fruit Cocktail.
Season with lemon juice and sugar to taste. Remove the gelatine from the water and place into a pan with the fruit juice. Heat (without boiling!) and stir until the gelatin has dissolved! Some gelatin instructions recommend avoiding certain fruits - mango, kiwi, papaya and pineapple, for example - that have enzymes, which prevent gelatin from setting.
Fruit jello step by step
- Follow instructions on jello box (on sauté mode boil water).
- Add can of fruit last, give it a little mix, pop in the fridge until set..
- Notes cooking with kids my middle son made this in the ninja foodie, to boil the water, we used the sauté mode, it boiled water in no time.(the cool whip and jello was all gone before I realized I didn’t have a picture of it after I folded it in, whoops 😬).
If you want to use these fruits, add them after the gelatin has firmed up or use them as toppings when the gelatin is served. The key to making a stunning jello fruit cake is a good color contrast between the jello and the fruits. While you can use virtually any fruit, it is pretty to pick the ones that will pop against the jello. For example, purple grapes and strawberries look awesome in mango flavored jello. Pour boiling juice over gelatin-juice mixture, and stir until gelatin dissolves completely.