GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad. Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad is deliciously creamy, surprisingly light, and not too sweet. This is a very easy fruit salad to make, with fruit cocktail and other tasty ingredients! This is our favorite Holiday and special occasion fruit salad recipe.
Just make the filling and put it in the fridge in a sealed container. Add the fruit into the mixture just before serving. Creamy Fruit Salad is a classic dessert "salad" with strawberries, mango (or pineapple), grapes, kiwi, oranges, and a luscious, creamy, cheesecake dressing. You can cook Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1 (3.4 oz) of pkg cheesecake pudding mix.
- You need 1 cup of french vanilla creamer.
- You need 1 lb of strawberries quartered.
- You need 1 lb of grapes (whatever kind you like).
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can of pineapple chunks.
- It's 6-8 oz of blueberries.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- It's of Juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1 of apple sliced thinish.
This salad is quick and easy to make and goes well with so many different dishes. Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad comes together so simply with fresh tropical fruit and a rich and creamy cheesecake filling to create the most glorious fruit salad ever! Every bite is absolutely bursting with island flavor, and you are going to go nuts over this recipe! Try this Weight Watchers Freestyle Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe.
Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad step by step
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth..
- Add cheesecake pudding mix. Combine well.
- With mixer on low, slowly add the creamer until blended well..
- In a large bowl mix all fruit except bananas. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the fruit and fold gently in..
- In a small bowl cut bananas into coins and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold into fruit mixture and serve..
- Serve cold..
Remember though, if you are using canned fruit. This Cheesecake Fruit Salad is the perfect combination of creamy, light, and fresh! Fresh berries tossed in a cream cheese pudding mixture—it's the perfect side, or crepe filling! Perfect as a filling or a side to any BBQ or summer gathering, this creamy salad is filled with fruit, and has become a go-to dish alongside our Fruit Dip and. Hawaiian cheesecake salad made with fruit is a delightful way to enjoy fresh fruits like pineapples and mango's all rolled into a creamy cheesecake filling.