GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Breakfast fruit granola bowl. This Fruit Granola Yogurt Breakfast Bowl is a scrumptious, healthy breakfast recipe made with fresh fruit, homemade granola, and greek yogurt. It's a quick breakfast that can be made all year with seasonal fruit. Instead of one serving of one type of fruit and one type of nut, create your breakfast bowl with lots of different types of colorful fruit and nuts/seeds!
Topped with both fresh and dried fruit, you can customize this bowl to your liking and have fun decorating! Smoothie bowls have been popular for a while. It makes for a healthy alternative to cereal while still giving kids a bowl and spoon. You can have Breakfast fruit granola bowl using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast fruit granola bowl
- It's 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need of Granola.
- It's of Optional:.
- Prepare of Apple.
- It's of Pear.
- It's of Raisins.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Seeds or nuts.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips.
I've got a new kind of breakfast bowl that kids can prepare themselves. In fact, it's so easy it's almost not worth calling it a recipe. It's a healthy and cozy breakfast. Super quick and simple to make.
Breakfast fruit granola bowl step by step
- Get together all your ingredients. Mine included a crunchy granola bar that I pulverized in the package with my handy dandy kitchen bammer..
- Cut up the fruit into bite sized pieces. I just used a banana but when they are in season apples and pears are really good in this breakfast bowl..
- Melt the peanut butter: 2 Tbsp you need about 30 seconds. Beware something funky happens if you microwave peanut butter for to long..
- Pour melted peanut butter over cut up fruit. Note: this travels well but it's important to put peanut butter on fruit so the granola goes on last, thus preventing losing all the yummy peanut butter to your Tupperware top..
- Granola is your choice. Obviously homemade tastes great but if your like me, Monday mornings are not a great time to beat yourself up for not having any in the pantry. I just crumble the prepackaged bars or beat it with my kitchen hammer (which is surprisingly good for Monday mornings)..
- Granola and whatever else you feel lead to toss on goes on top the fruit and peanut butter, and voila you're ready to eat or throw it in your lunchbox. Note: remember those apples you may have used are not going to be pretty if you are packing this for later, bananas and pears travel the best..
What You'll Need to Make this Breakfast Bowl: Sheet Pan - So you can bake the granola easily and get the rich toasted flavor. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you don't need me to tell you that. However, we all lead busy lives and hardly have time to breathe most of the time, let alone make a healthy, nutritious breakfast. Often we're left reaching for cereal that can be loaded with sugar, or a smoothie which can get boring after a while. That's why I love this new vegan granola bowl recipe I.