GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit Salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. This salad is so refreshing and yummy!
You can also mix fruit with cheese and nuts in savoury salads. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. You can have Fruit Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- It's of Oatmeal.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Coconut.
- It's of Honey.
- It's of Cinnamon.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Apple.
- Prepare of Banana.
- You need of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of Dried tart cherries.
- It's of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
Isn't that a great picture of a bowl of fruit? My husband took this For an easy fresh fruit salad, cut a variety of four or five fresh fruits you have on hand into bite size. Say it with us: Fruit salads don't have to be terrible. They don't have to be mushy, soggy vehicles that remind you of all of the foods you reluctantly ate as a kid out of respect for your parents' effort.
Fruit Salad step by step
- Place the oatmeal, coconut oil, shredded coconut, honey, cinnamon, and salt on a baking sheet.
- Mix well and bake 10-15 minutes at 300°F..
- Mix together the apple, banana, and Greek yogurt.
- Toss dried cherries and chocolate chips into the granola when it comes out. Top the fruit and yogurt with the granola..
This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. Best Fruit Salad Recipes that will fill your bowl with absolute deliciousness. Fruit salad is one of those things you can literally just throw together and it will taste good. Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.