GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Passion fruit panna cotta. Check out this super creamy passion fruit panna cotta. The seeds are edible, good for you and promote intestinal health. This passion fruit panna cotta is rich, smooth with just the right amount of tang and fragrance from the passion fruit.
To serve, remove the Panna Cotta from the ramekins and drizzle passion fruit sauce on top. Cover each dish with plastic wrap, making sure wrap does not touch the coconut mixture. Top each panna cotta with passion fruit seeds. You can cook Passion fruit panna cotta using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Passion fruit panna cotta
- Prepare 1/2 cup of passion fruit pulp.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk (full fat tetra pack ).
- You need 400 ml of whipping cream.
- It's 80 gm of caster sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of gelatine powder.
- You need 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- It's 1 of vanilla stick , scraped.
- You need as needed of zest of lemon.
- You need of Ingredients for passion fruit sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of passion fruit pulp.
- You need 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
Pour a thin layer of passion fruit jelly on top of the panna cottas. To serve add a spoonful of soft whipped cream on top of the panna cottas. Vanilla Panna Cotta with Passionfruit Sauce Method. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
Passion fruit panna cotta instructions
- Mix milk and cream together. Divide into half..
- In a pan add half the milk and cream along with sugar, scraped vanilla beans,vanilla stick,lemon zest and passion fruit pulp..
- Warm to just boil;when bubbles start forming on the sides, turn off. Keep aside for 15 minutes..
- Warm slightly and turn heat off. Add gelatine powder and whisk until the gilatine dissolves. Strain again..
- Add the remaining milk and cream mixture..
- Whisk in the Greek yogurt..
- Pour into ramekins and set overnight..
- To remove the panna cotta take a bowl of hot water. Dip the ramekins for 5- 10 seconds. Invert onto a serving plate. Serve along with passion fruit sauce..
- Passion fruit sauce: mix together icing sugar and he passion fruit pulp..
- Warm slightly for 5 minutes..
- Cool until serving..
Gently whisk in the gelatine until it dissolves. Strain the mixture into a large jug through a fine sieve. Serve with the passion fruit pulp drizzled over. Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for a few minutes. Meanwhile, gently heat the double cream with the sugar, vanilla pod and seeds until it just comes to a boil and the sugar melts, then remove from the heat.