GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. Banana Split Granola KabobsBig Flavor Kitchen. Fruit, Yogurt & Granola Parfaits are packed with protein making it a smart choice for breakfast, a snack, or even lunch! Life is busy these days, isn't it?
Concept of healthy eating for breakfast. Fresh granola with kiwi and mint on concrete surface isolated on grey. I love fruit, granola, and yogurt so why not put them all together?! You can have Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- You need 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- It's 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- It's 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
Fill a greased muffin tin with the granola mixture and use a spoon to form the crust. These cute little fruit and yogurt granola cups are perfect for those situations. The nice thing about them is that you can top them any way you like. I have a particular vegan coconut yogurt that I'm a.
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight instructions
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Layer Half banana Slices in Serving Bowl. Spread With One-Fourth yogurt, Sprinkle With One-Fourth Granola And Half The grapes. Fill with your favorite yogurt and fresh fruits for a complete healthy meal! These little granola cups are super easy to make. Fruit-flavored yogurts are essentially glorified ice cream.