GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad. How to make Creamy Fruit Salad With New Method by Kitchen With Amna. A Special Ramadan Recipe for my Viewers and Subscribers. How to make Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe by Kitchen with Amna.
Easy and tasty creamy fruit salad by simple recipe. See more ideas about Dessert salads, Recipes, Fruit salad recipes. · Strawberry Cheesecake Salad - or what I like to call a "potluck salad." Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into your favorite berries to create the most amazing fruit salad ever! This is one of the yummiest fruit salads I have ever had. You can cook Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad
- Prepare 3-4 cans of fruit cocktail.
- It's 1 (5.1 oz) of big box Vanilla pudding.
- You need 1 tub of cool whipped topping.
- It's 1 bag of Mimi marshmallows (I use half the bag.).
- Prepare of Marshmallows.
- Prepare of Now that they make all kinds of crazy marshmallows flavors, might try some of them.
Mix the pineapple, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, bananas & marshmallows together. A creamy fruit salad made with cream cheese, canned fruit, fresh fruit and sweetened condensed milk. I make this for picnics, barbeques and potlucks I usually make a citrus vinegrette with my fruit salad but my nephew is allergic to both citrus and vinegar! I'm not fond of mayo and cool whip salads.
Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad instructions
- In big bowl mix the fruit with the juice and pudding till pudding is dissolved,Fold in all cool whipped,then fold in marshmallows mix with spoon well. Chill for 1-2 hrs. And enjoy 😉.
- Mix well.
- Mix well.
- For a smaller amount 2 cans fruit cocktail,one smaller box of vanilla pudding, half tub cool whipped topping and whatever marshmallows. This is a cheaper way and the way I make it most of the time. So easy and great for a smaller child to make on their own..
This creamy fruit salad recipe, using Greek yogurt, is sweet and creamy without the added calories! This Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe is made with a Homemade Vanilla Dressing — no pudding mix here! It is the perfect summer breakfast, snack or dessert — use whatever fruit you have! Includes step by step recipe video. Enjoy kidney-friendly recipe Creamy Fruit Salad by Akemi from Nebraska.