GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit Pastry Cake.
You can cook Fruit Pastry Cake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Pastry Cake
- You need 100 gr of unsalted butter.
- It's 160 gr of castor sugar.
- You need 50 gr of plain yogurt/sour cream.
- It's 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 200 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 10 gr of milk powder.
- It's 1 of sdt baking powder.
- It's 1 of sdt vanilla extract.
- You need of lemon zest from 1 whole lemon.
- It's 500 gr of fresh fruits, chunked or sliced, (tossed with 2 tbsp of sugar - optional).
Fruit Pastry Cake instructions
- Grease and flour the sides of 8” square pan and line the base with parchment paper..
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and milk powder. Set aside..
- Beat butter, sugar, and yogurt/sour cream until light and fluffy..
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Mix in the lemon zest and vanilla extract, then gradually fold in the dry ingredients..
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth out the top with a spatula..
- Arrange fruits on top as desired. Do not press the fruits down into the butter..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the cake. Cover the top with aluminum foil for the last 15 minutes of baking to prevent the top from over browned..
- Leave the cake to cool in the pan for 5 - 10 minutes. Take the cake out of the pan and transfer to wire rack to let cool completely. Dust the cake with some icing sugar if desired..