GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink). Es Teler is an Indonesian fruit cocktail. Es teler is a very simple refreshing drink to make, as long as you have an Asian grocery nearby. Es Teler is a cold beverage containing fresh fruits - jackfruit, avocado and coconut, with special syrup ingredients that makes this drink really fun to enjoy.
ES TELER is one of indonesian favorite drink. It is very delicious if partake when temperature hot. ES TELER (Mixed Fruit With Ice). You can cook Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink)
- It's 1 of young coconut, rip out the meat with a spoon.
- It's 2 of ripe avocados, cut into dice.
- Prepare 100 gr of jackfruit, cut into diced.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of cocopandan syrup.
- It's 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare of shaved ice.
Es Teler is a fruit cocktail in Indonesia. Avocado, coconut meat, cincau, jackfruit and other fruits are served with coconut milk, sweetened condensed Es Doger (Indonesian) It is an Indonesian coconut milk-based shaved ice beverage with pinkish color often served as a dessert. Es Teler is iced drink that contains avocado chunks, coconut, sweet jackfruit chunks, and coconut milk on top of shaved ices. It is sweetened by red simple syrup and sweet condensed milk.
Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink) instructions
- In a small pot, stir the coconut cream with a pinch of salt constantly until boiling. Set aside. Let it cool..
- Put the young coconut meat, avocado, and jackfruit in a glass or a bowl..
- Add the coconut milk, cocopandan syrup, and sweetened condensed milk. Put the shaved ice on top. Ready to be served! 😋.
- If you can’t find cocopandan syrup in the market you can make your own by mixing 1 cup of sugar with 2 cup of coconut water in a pot. Add 3 pandan leaves. Add red food coloring (optional). Bring it to boil over medium-high heat. Set aside. Let it cool..
Es Teler was created by Tukiman Darmowijono, an Es Campur (mixed fruit ice dessert) vendor on Jalan Semarang. Es Teler is a drink containing pieces of fresh avocado, young coconut, jackfruit, and diluted coconut milk. Sweetened condensed milk and syrup are added along with shaved ice or ice cubes to complete this delicious drink. Another variation of Es Teler is available which contains grass jelly, kolang-kaling. Es teler is a fruit cocktail in Indonesia.