GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins. So quick and easy, these Healthy Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins are a perfect for make ahead breakfast for you or the kids. You can have TWO of these blender muffins as a serving for breakfast. These blender muffins are simple thanks to the blending process.
Disclaimer: I received one or more items mentioned in this video for free or at a reduced price in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. Lemon sponge cake with fresh fruits. Have you ever had Blender Banana m=Muffins? You can have Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins
- You need 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce or 3 bananas.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 of milk (any kind).
- It's 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped nuts of choice.
- It's of Additional oats, optional for topping.
If yes, you are sure to love this quick version. Clean eating goals got a lot more yummier with these healthy Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins. How to make vegan oatmeal blender muffins. Let's take a look at just how easy they are to make: Start by placing the wet ingredients in the blender first: banana, milk, vinegar, maple syrup, vanilla and peanut butter.
Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Liberally grease a 12 count muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside. These muffins are more prone to sticking than your average muffin, so if using liners, parchment ones are highly recommended over paper liners..
- Start by placing the oats into the blender and grinding them into oat flour. It will only take a minute or so..
- After that, add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the nuts and blend until thoroughly combined. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides once or twice..
- If you have a high power blender, then you can add the nuts in and blend for about 30 seconds at the end. Mine isn't high power, so I chop the nuts and just stir them in with a rubber spatula..
- Pour into the prepared muffin tins. If you'd like, then you can sprinkle some extra oats over the tops..
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into one of the center muffins comes out clean..
- Let them cool in the pan on a wire rack for about 5 or so minutes, then remove them from the pan and place them on the wire rack to cool completely..
- Store them in an airtight container for up to 4 days..
Next layer the dry ingredients on top: rolled oats, baking powder, baking. They do not have the typical texture of muffins, but with the increasing variety of muffin recipes out there now, what really is the definition of a typical anyway? Blender muffin ingredients. oats - rolled oats are perfect for these blender muffins! applesauce - helps to keep your muffins moist while also giving you the nutritional benefit of fruit! Keywords: blender muffins, oatmeal blender muffins, banana blender muffins, gluten free muffins. The muffins are softer and gummier than typical muffins, making them perfect for little ones to hold I had some maple syrup in my steel cut oatmeal which is fine but I'm trying to avoid giving Chase food with added sugar outside of fruit Making the muffins in our high-powered blender worked well.