GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Granola with tropical dried fruit. This Tropical Quinoa Granola is packed with quinoa, tropical dried fruit, and loads of coconut! Perfect for sprinkling over yogurt, serving with milk, or snacking on its own. Because what better way to get you really excited about granola than with some riveting granola.
This deliciously sweet recipe from John Torode teaches you how to make tropical fruit granola from scratch. In a food processor, roughly chop the macadamias, dried apricots, raisins, goji berries, walnuts, pistachios, almonds and dried bananas. This breakfast dish contains fruits, coconut and macadamia nuts: an ideal combo to start your day with a healthy (and colorful!) meal. You can have Granola with tropical dried fruit using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Granola with tropical dried fruit
- Prepare 1 of large container of Quick oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut Palm sugar (unbleached).
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of Allspice.
- Prepare Cloves of 1 tsp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Prepare of Dried fruits and nuts (1-2 cups).
Tropical Granola Clusters bring the taste of the tropics right in your home! The delicious clusters remained crunchy even with the heavy onslaught of milk! I've tried different combinations of nuts, seeds and dried fruits in my granola-making adventures and I have yet to find a batch I didn't like. Tropical Coconut Granola - This easy homemade granola recipe tastes so bright and fresh!
Granola with tropical dried fruit instructions
- Heat the maple syrup, sugar and oil in a small pot until the sugar is completely dissolved..
- Pour the entire container of oars in a large bowl. Pour the warmed sugar mixture over the oats. Mix with a wooden spoon until oats are evenly coated with the syrup mixture..
- Spread the coated oats evenly onto a greased cookie sheet..
- Toast the oat mixture in a 350 degree oven; mixing the oats and spreading out again every 5-10 minutes until the oats are toasted golden brown. Remove from oven..
- Add nuts, toasted coconut, raisins, dried fruits....the selection is your personal choice. Experiment with the amount of nuts, etc. (the combinations of fruit, nuts and sugars are endless)..
It's amazing on its own, but makes delicious smoothie bowls This Tropical Coconut Granola is such a fun flavor twist on the classic. It's got a base of coconut and hearty oats, then it's studded with dried. Tropical fruit makes me happy in the winter. I rarely travel to warm places during the winter months, but somehow mango and pineapple help me to get This healthy tropical granola recipe is such a treat for breakfast on a busy morning. I love the sweet and tart flavors of the dried fruit along with the.