GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit and nut loaf. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and brown sugar. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in the oats and milk, dried fruit, nuts, cinnamon, honey and beaten egg. Pour the mixture into the lined tin, and roughly level it out.
Choose your setting, set a custom time you'd like your bread to be ready and it'll will tell you when to add in fruit or nuts at the perfect time and also customizable so you create your own masterpiece. After spending hours reading recipes for paleo baked goods and borrowing the best bits of all of them, I finally got busy in the kitchen and created this amazing dried fruit and nut breakfast loaf. It's completely Pesach friendly, and contains no chametz, kitniot, or gebrokhts of any kind. You can cook Fruit and nut loaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit and nut loaf
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flower.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder 1 cup sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/3 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of blueberrys.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- It's 1/4 cup of raisins.
- It's 1/4 cup of pecans or walnuts.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
How to Make Eggless Fruit and Nut Loaf. This recipe is simple and ideal for people unable to consume eggs, or for those occasions when you've run out of eggs. The resulting loaf is very moist. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the salt, baking powder and baking soda to combine.
Fruit and nut loaf step by step
- First heat up the oven to 325F.
- Now in a big mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients except the fruit, mix everything slowly for a few seconds.
- Now add all the rest of the ingredients except the milk.
- Now we add the milk slowly as we are mixing and keep mixing for an additional 3-5 min at low sped.
- Now grease up a 28x18 baking pan and add the mixture in it. I like to grease the pan with shortening it helps to give a little crisp to the loaf and put it in the oven or 40-50 min.
- Enjoy. Kali orexi.
Add the brown sugar, all the dried fruit, and nuts and mix thoroughly with your fingers. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the vanilla extract until light. The right size, proportions and combinations can make a good loaf great. The idea is that any fruits or nuts will be added at the right time to allow the fruits or nuts to be incorporated at the proper time without interfering with the kneading or rising process. A Premium Fruit & Nut Loaf that packs a punch!