GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Kamrakh (Star fruit) Tangy chutney. Starfruits chutney is a tastes super tempting and delicious indian recipe served as a side-dish. It is easy to make yet delicious to eat. Hello Welcome to my channel, Hope you all are doing good.
That's exactly what a green unripe starfruit--carambola or kamrakh--tastes of. Like a crisp, solid version of lemon juice. I am telling you this coz some people are fascinated by this pretty looking thing but for some reason are afraid to. You can have Kamrakh (Star fruit) Tangy chutney using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kamrakh (Star fruit) Tangy chutney
- You need 250 gms of Kamrakh. Green chilly 1 chopped.
- You need 100 gms of jaggery grated.
- It's of Saunf pdr1tsp.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Jeera pdr.
- You need 1 tsp of Methii pdr.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric pdr.
- Prepare tsp of Oil -2.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Star Fruit KamrangaStreet Food Green Kamranga Masala Mix Vorta Recipe & People Enjoying Eating. Kamrakh ka achar- kamrakh/Carambola /Star fruit is a sweet and sour juicy fruit which when sliced resemble the shape of a star. Kamrakh is very rich in Vitamin C, antioxidants and Fiber and low in sodium, fat and acids. This sour fruit is very good for polishing stained and rusted metal surfaces due.
Kamrakh (Star fruit) Tangy chutney step by step
- Cut kamrakh lengthwise or widthwise..
- Take oil in a wok and add jeera pdr, saunf pdr, turmeic pdr and methi pdr along with kamrakh..
- Mix in salt and cook for 5 mts. only..
- Now add 1/2 cup water,jaggery and garam masala..
- Let it cook for another 5 mts..
- Tasty tangy tickling kamrah sauce or chutney or launji is ready..
- It cooks very fast so be aware of time..
See great recipes for Kamrakh (Star fruit) Tangy chutney too! Ingredients for Kachaalu Te Kamrakh Da Salad Recipe. Transfer taro into a bowl, add black salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, tamarind chutney, green chutney and salt. Star fruit or Carambola is a star shaped tropical fruit which is sweet and sour. The given recipe is a hot, tangy and refreshing Star Fruit chutney prepared on a hot summer day as sides or dips.