GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit Salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. This salad is so refreshing and yummy!
You can also mix fruit with cheese and nuts in savoury salads. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks. You can cook Fruit Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- Prepare 1 (29 ounce) of can peaches.
- It's 1 (20 ounce) of can pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 1 (3 1/8 ounce) of box dry vanilla instant pudding mix.
- You need 1 lb of strawberries, (quartered).
- Prepare 1 of banana, (sliced).
- It's 1/2 pint of blueberries.
- You need 1 bunch of grapes (any color).
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of sugar (optional).
Isn't that a great picture of a bowl of fruit? My husband took this For an easy fresh fruit salad, cut a variety of four or five fresh fruits you have on hand into bite size. Say it with us: Fruit salads don't have to be terrible. They don't have to be mushy, soggy vehicles that remind you of all of the foods you reluctantly ate as a kid out of respect for your parents' effort.
Fruit Salad step by step
- In a large bowl combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix. (Use the juices from the cans also).
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved..
- Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and the sugar..
- Refrigerate until chilled.
This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. Best Fruit Salad Recipes that will fill your bowl with absolute deliciousness. Fruit salad is one of those things you can literally just throw together and it will taste good. Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece. Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later.