GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Chocolate Cream Fruit Dip. Cap off this speedy supper with Chocolate Cream Fruit Dip created by Debbie Bond of Richwood, West Virginia. The thick sweet mixture has a mild chocolate flavor that's especially good on strawberries. "This recipe is truly an accident," Debbie admits. "While hosting a graduation party, I realized I'd forgotten the fruit dip. So I raided my cabinets and slapped this combination together.
Course: Appetizer, Dessert, Snack Chocolate Fruit Dip Recipe. This Chocolate Fruit Dip is a dip that people of all ages will love! It's one of those dips that's so good you might not even care so much about the fruit, you'll want to just grab a spoon and dive in. You can have Chocolate Cream Fruit Dip using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cream Fruit Dip
- It's 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It's 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It's 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It's of Garnish.
- Prepare of sweetened cocoa powder for dusting.
I love how this fruit dip recipe is the perfect treat for any occasion or celebration, and you can make it. Smooth, rich, creamy and packed with melted chocolate chips, cream cheese, whipped cream. Perfect for dipping fresh fruits at parties. The best part about any party are all the desserts, at least that's the case for me.
Chocolate Cream Fruit Dip step by step
- In a large bowl whip 1 cup cream until it holds soft peaks, add confectioner's csugar, vanilla and salt until firm peaks are reachespool.
- In another bowl beat cream cheese, and 1/4 cup cream with cocoa powder.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese until blended in 3 additions. If it seems to thick add cream slowly until the consistancy you want.
- Serve in a bowl, dust with sweetened corcoa powder with fresh fruit for dipping..
It's a crowd pleaser with both, adults and kids. This chocolate fruit dip is rather thick, especially if served colder than room temperature, so you'll need to serve it with a strong cookie that can put up a fight, like a biscotti, and if serving with soft fruit like strawberries and raspberries, your best bet is to serve it with a spreader. This chocolate fruit dip is a creamy and delicious treat that's made with melted chocolate, cream cheese and whipped cream. Chocolate dip is perfect for after school snacks and parties! Fresh fruit is great on its own, but when you pair it with a creamy chocolate dip, it becomes extra special.