GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit Salad - Tropical. Fruit salad is a light, sweet, and good-for-you summer salad recipe. Simply toss honey and lime juice with your favorite tropical fruits, and add flaked coconut. Feel free to use this recipe as a general guide, substituting your favorite tropical fruit as desired.
In a bowl, combine yogurt, honey and reserved juice. Fold in fruit salad, apple, strawberries and grapes. Fruit salad with tropical mint dressing topped with nuts for the crunch. You can have Fruit Salad - Tropical using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad - Tropical
- You need 2-20 Oz. of cans of pineapple chucks.
- You need 3-11 Oz. of cans Mandarin oranges.
- You need 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/2 bag of marshmallows (6 oz.).
- Prepare 1 bunch of sliced bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shredded Coconut.
Quick video step by step pictures post. I saw this fruit salad with tropical mint dressing in a restaurant menu. Thought it would be nice to give it a try, mainly because of the tropical mint dressing. I made the dressing with mangoes and it was creamy and delicious.
Fruit Salad - Tropical instructions
- Mix drained pineapple, drained oranges, and sour cream well..
- Chill in refrigerator overnight in covered container..
- Before serving, mix in 1/2 the bag of marshmallows..
- Add banana slices to salad until it looks like enough or until consistency of salad is as you like it. I used 8 small bananas..
- Add chopped walnuts OR coconut if desired. I LOVE the coconut in this salad!.
I needed a speedy salad for a luncheon recently, used what I had available and everyone loved it! Light, fluffy and full of fruit, this salad could double as a healthy dessert. Gluten-free gf; Vegetarian v "One mouthful of this exotic fruit salad recipe with mint sugar and you can almost feel the sunshine! Tropical Fruit Cocktail salad is one of those " save the day" recipes. Best Ever Tropical Fruit Salad is the only recipe you'll ever need.