GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips. This fruit salsa with homemade cinnamon crisps is one of the best homemade fruit salsa recipes you can find! Loaded with fresh fruit and berries this is the first thing gone at every party! Serve this along side our favorite oven baked cinnamon crisps for dipping, this is going to be your new go-to!
I love to serve this fruit. This fruit salad with cinnamon-flavored wonton chips is a sweet, healthy twist on chips and salsa that's easy to pack on the go. Cover tightly, and refrigerate until ready to eat. You can have Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Prepare of ● For The Salsa.
- It's 3 Cups of Fresh Strawberries.
- You need 2 Cups of Fresh Raspberries.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Mint.
- You need 1 of LG Red Apple.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Can Minced Pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Firm Beefeater Tomato.
- It's 1 of LG Jalapeño Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cilantro.
- It's 1 of EX LG Pablamo Pepper [or 2/3 cup].
- You need 4 of Habenero Peppers [or 1/4 cup].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Limes [juiced].
- It's 2 of Lemons [juiced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Each: Bell Peppers [red, orange, yellow & green].
- Prepare of ● For The Cinnamon Chips.
- You need 1 Package of Thick 6" Round Flour Tortillas [quartered].
- It's as needed of Fresh Ground Cinnamon.
- It's as needed of Frying Oil.
Serve with the cinnamon wonton chips. What Fruit is best for fruit salsa? The premise behind fruit salsa isn't complicated. Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
Mike's Peppered Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips step by step
- Here's what you'll need. Pineapple not pictured..
- Fine chop everything except for raspberries and strawberries. Leave raspberries whole and quarter your large strawberries..
- Quarter your fresh flour tortillas..
- Fry in oil until tortillas are browned and crispy. Work in 10 chip batches..
- Drain chips on thick paper towels and dust with [no sugar] ground cinnamon immediately so it sticks to chips..
- Serve chips warm and salsa ice cold..
- This salsa is excellent on toasted bagels with cream cheese as well. Enjoy!.
Butter one side of each tortilla with about a teaspoon of butter and sprinkle with cinnamon. If you've never tried fruit salsa, you're really missing out! It's sweet, refreshing, and really quick and easy to make if you're short on time. This fruit salsa is sweet, juicy and refreshing and is served with the most amazing cinnamon chips. A blend of berries and kiwi that makes for a fun appetizer, snack or dessert option!