GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruits agar jelly. This agar jelly cake recipe with fruits is not just tasty but looks even beautiful. The freshness of the fruit with bright colors popping through the jelly makes this agar agar cake recipe very special. This Flavorful Agar Jelly Fruit Cake has a blast of juicy fresh fruits and coconut jelly base.
Agar-Agar Fruit Jelly Cake Agar-Agar Jelly Cake Recipe. The Tropical Jelly Fruit Cake is the most popular recipe. Agar-agar is a vegetarian substance used to make jellies. You can cook Fruits agar jelly using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruits agar jelly
- It's 3 g of poweder agar.
- You need 300 cc of water.
- It's of squeezed lemon.
- You need of fruits (peaches, green grapes, strawberries).
- Prepare 30 g of sugar.
I am using the agar strips for this recipe. I used a scissor to chop them into small pieces and I used spice grinder to make the agar into tiny pieces to make the process easier. Instead, you can use the agar powder. If you do so, I highly recommend to chop fruits into smaller cubes, make the jelly in individual cups or a large baking pan and serve with a spoon.
Fruits agar jelly instructions
- Soak fruits in the water with squeezed lemon to keep its color. Gently stir it by hand.
- Put fruits in the mould, I used silicon muffin mould, which is just nice size..
- Boil the remained water with agar and sugar.
- Pour boiled 3 into the mould. Wait until it's cooling down..
- Place it under fridge. wait approx 0.5-1 hour..
Now heat it gently till it is melted. Now add in half of the melted agar agar and mix well. Heat till it is completely boiled. Agar Jelly Fruit Cake เค้กวุ้นผลไม้ This ain't your mama's "fruit cake"! This light and refreshing beauty is an absolute showstopper, and nothing says "summer treats" more than these gorgeous cubes of fruit-embedded jelly.