GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad. One of my all time favorite things is You can even make this a more 'healthy' way by just omitting the cheesecake filling (philly) and just Next time I think Im going to try blueberries! I brought some of this over to my mothers house and her. Other fruits can be substituted or added as desired.
Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into luscious strawberries and sweet banana to create the most amazing, glorious fruit salad ever! The flavor has been punched up with a secret ingredient and you. Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Salad is a great dessert recipe. You can have Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- Prepare 1 container of fresh strawberries.
- You need 2-3 of bananas.
- You need 1 of large box Jello instant cheesecake pudding mix powder.
- You need 1/2 of small box Jello instant vanilla pudding mix powder.
- Prepare As needed of Graham crackers honey, or cinnamon flavor.
- It's 16 oz of tub of cool whip.
- You need 2 cups of yogurt. I used blueberry & vanilla.
- You need as needed of lemon juice (if you're going to add the bananas right away to the salad, it helps to keep them from turning brown. Just slice bananas and dip in lemon juice or use a basting brush over them.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL: blueberries marshmallows, pralines, granola,pecans.
- It's of Optional 1/2 pkg cream cheese & vanilla creamer.
It has endless possibilities to make it your own. Different fruits can be added or substituted. Grapes, blueberries, blackberries and apples to name a few. In a bowl, mix together, marshmallows, yogurt, Cool Whip, pudding and pie filling mix.
Strawberry Banana blueberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad step by step
- Mix together in a big bowl the cool whip, pudding powders, and yogurt. Tip: If you like your graham crackers soft add some small to medium size crushed different size pieces now and stir in. I personally love them soft, tastes better kind of mushed in the salad. Lol.
- Wash and slice strawberries, add to mixture. Stir it all up. Also, if you're adding any of the "OPTIONAL" items, add them now too..
- Now the BANANAS. You can add them now, and use the lemon juice method so they don't turn brown, OR you can add them fresh into the salad, and mix in once you're ready to serve. I also add some more crushed graham crackers sprinkled on top, and any leftover fruits just to decorate..
- You can also use this as a dip, and just dunk in with some graham crackers. If you don't want to put them inside the salad. But it tastes sooooo much better mixed in. But also is just as good double dunked with graham crackers.🌝.
Get out your red, white, and blue with this simple fruit salad of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apple, and bananas, tossed with honey and lemon juice. STRAWBERRY BANANA CHEESECAKE SALAD — Fresh strawberries, sliced bananas and marshmallows are folded into a mixture of whipped cream, vanilla yogurt and pudding in this crowd-pleasing fruit salad. Sometimes, I get a craving for what I like to call a "potluck salad." Strawberry Banana Salad is the perfect addition to any party with bananas, pineapple, strawberries and Greek yogurt. Sweet, creamy and quick & easy! Packed with fruit this dish is sweet, creamy and takes just minutes to make.