GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert. Sorbet is basically fruit (or fruit puree) + water + sugar or fruit juice + sugar. No milk, cream or Sorbet, on the other hand, is more "icy" and almost always fruity. If you're wondering about gelato This strawberry sorbet is a great and easy to make sweet treat.
Sweet, soft strawberry sorbet that will rival any brand bought in the grocery store. I can't have strawberries so I substituted other fruit. Also I'm not very patient so I cooled it off first in the fridge. You can cook Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert
- Prepare 250-300 g of strawberries.
- It's 1 of small can condensed milk.
- It's 1/2 Tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- You need 1/2 c of Water.
This naturally sweetened Strawberry Sorbet uses only three ingredients! You'll be making this all summer! This sorbet is naturally sweetened with honey, making it a healthy dessert option that will still satisfy your sweet tooth! Why this is the best strawberry sorbet.
Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert instructions
- Soak Chia seeds in water. Stir with teaspoon. Set aside for 30 mins or more..
- Wash strawberries. Discard the ones with mold forming as it will affect the taste of your dessert. Remove tops (leaves) by pulling it with your fingers. Slice off any soft mushy parts (fruit damage from packing/transport). Feed those to your dog, strawberries are good for them :) Slice strawberries into desired bite size pieces..
- Add 1/4 can condensed milk. Add just enough to cover the berries with a little extra dollop. Stir..
- Check your Chia. If it has formed gel like substance around it, it's ready to be added. Scoop with a spoon into your berry mix. Up to you how much Chia you want to add. Less or more won't hurt. Stir..
- Taste. Adjust sweetness by adding a little more condensed milk. Pop in the chiller to let the Chia absorb the milk & strawberry flavor. Ready to be served after 2 hours or more. Sorbet: Pop in the freezer and enjoy! Great refreshment on a hot day!.
The kids are going to love this one! Chia seed puddings are all the rage these days, and for good reason. When stirred with water, juice, or milk In my case, that means a sweet spring combo of strawberries, coconut, and lime. To make this creamy dessert, simply puree a couple big handfuls of strawberries in a blender with coconut. See more ideas about Desserts, Strawberry desserts, Dessert recipes.