GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Affogato on Avocado Smoothie. Finally know how to make a chocolate avocado smoothie that is deliciously topped with affogato. This Indonesian delicacy added with my favorite Italian. Affogato is a simple Italian dessert that combines a scoop of gelato with hot espresso to create a cupful of bittersweet heaven.
This secretly healthy avocado shake is so unbelievably creamy, it honestly tastes like drinking an actual vanilla. The perfect plant-based way to start your day. This creamy avocado smoothie was inspired by a recent trip to Iceland, where I hit the smoothie jackpot. You can have Affogato on Avocado Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Affogato on Avocado Smoothie
- It's 1 of small avocado, pit removed.
- Prepare 20 g of condensed milk, adjust to taste.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- It's 45 g of ice cubes.
- Prepare of chocolate syrup/chocolate condensed milk for drizzle.
- It's 1 of large scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1 shot of espresso / strong brewed coffee.
Let me show you how it's made! How To Make These Green Smoothies: Start by adding the liquid to your blender (see my blender recommendations), followed by the avocado and apple last. Avocados are a great addition to smoothies - they can add creaminess to the consistency of your favorite fruit smoothie recipe or be a fresh non-dairy addition to add smoothness to fruit and/or vegetable smoothie recipes. Avocado smoothies are a great way to up your healthy fat intake STAT.
Affogato on Avocado Smoothie instructions
- Scoop out the avocado flesh into a blender. Add the milk, water, and ice cubes. Then blend until smooth..
- Drizzle chocolate syrup along the inner sides of a glass cup. Then add in the smoothie..
- Top with vanilla ice cream and finally the freshly brewed espresso or strong coffee..
Featuring Bulletproof fruits, greens, chocolate, coffee, and a range of Avocado smoothie recipes are a delicious way to start your morning. Avocados add a rich, creamy consistency to your smoothie, without upping the sugar. If you've never tried avocado in your smoothie you're missing out. The protein-rich fruit makes it so you'll actually be full; maple syrup adds the perfect amount of sweetness. Nutella Banana and Avocado Smoothie BowlSearching for Spice.