GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
St. Patty's Rainbow Fruit Platter. Get your kids to eat fruit - and have fun doing it - with this festive and fun rainbow platter. Just arrange the fruit by color and taste the rainbow! Easy Rainbow Snack platter to make for St.
Kids absolutely love this rainbow foods platter. There's always gold at the end of this rainbow fruit and vegetable platter, perfect for St. All you have to do is arrange colorful fruits and/or vegetables into a rainbow shape, and you're good to go. You can cook St. Patty's Rainbow Fruit Platter using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of St. Patty's Rainbow Fruit Platter
- Prepare of Strawberries, quartered.
- Prepare pieces of Oranges, sliced into bite size.
- You need of Pineapple, chunked.
- Prepare of Green grapes.
- You need of Blueberries.
- You need of Mini marshmallows.
- It's of Rolo candies.
Prepare fruit - chop strawberries, peel and separate oranges, and pull apart grapes. Arrange fruit on a round platter starting with strawberries, then oranges, pineapple, green grapes, blueberries, and purple grapes. The whole family will love this rainbow fruit platter and chocolate fondue! Due to a lack of time, I have pretty much given up any plans to actually decorate for St.
St. Patty's Rainbow Fruit Platter instructions
- Arrange fruit in a rainbow starting with the strawberries as the outer ring, followed by oranges, pineapple, grapes and blueberries. Place two dishes at each end of rainbow. Fill one with marshmallows for the clouds and the other with rolos for the pot of gold. You can use any variety of fruit you would like. Enjoy!.
Patrick's Day but I didn't want to miss out on all of the fun! Patrick's Day is right around the corner. A few years back I just made a big platter of fruit shaped into a rainbow, for my kids and some kids I These would be great to make for a classroom treat, a snack, or you could throw one in your kid's lunch for a fun St. A fruit rainbow is perfect easy-to-prepare St. Patrick's Day party food for all ages, especially when a pot of gold awaits at the end of this colorful arc.