GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
So Yummy Fruit Tart. Cut cookie dough into slices ¼ inch thick. Mold slices over the back of a nonstick mini muffin tin to form small bowls. So Yummy Fruit Tart Nothing to say, just love it !! 😚😚.
Add sugar, food coloring, and vanilla. You can use almost any fruit you like to create a French fruit tart! In Paris, you will see strawberry tarts with whole strawberries standing on end, raspberry tarts with piles of delicious red or golden raspberries, or mixed fruit tarts like this one that I made with strawberries, blueberries, sliced kiwi fruit, mandarin oranges, and raspberries arranged in a decorative pattern over the. You can have So Yummy Fruit Tart using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of So Yummy Fruit Tart
- Prepare of for pie crust.
- Prepare 350 gr of Flours.
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolks.
- It's 220 gr of Salted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 100 ml of Ice water.
- It's of for custard filling.
- It's 2 cups of Low fat milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 2 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3 tbsp of Salted butter.
- It's of Yellow Food colouring.
- It's of Seasonal fruit of your choice.
- Prepare of Optional jam for brushing.
These cute mini fruit tarts are a wonderful dessert option for parties or potlucks; try them filled with raspberries and blackberries, or your favorite fresh fruits. I happen to usually have puff pastry in my freezer and couple of kinds of jam in the fridge. Give us all the fruits, and give us all the vegetables. We make mean smoothies, stir fries, and one heck of a fruit tart.
So Yummy Fruit Tart instructions
- For pie crust.
- Combine all dry ingredients in the big bowl, then place butter in it. Process it till butter mix together. Lastly pour wet ingredients. Mix it well..
- Wrap dough with the wrapper put in the fridge more less 30 mnt..
- Remove from the fridge. Let it out for 10 mnt bfore flatten it..
- Flatten dough using roller pin. Can also use pasta maker, so we can get the same size flat..
- Then cut into circle shapes, wrap upside down to make a shell. So we can get room enough to place the custard in it..
- Bake for 300 - 350 F until colour change golden brown or 10 - 15 mnt.Set aside..
- For custard filling.
- Bring a boil milk in a medium heat into the pot. Add sugar, food coloring, and vanilla. Stir it constantly..
- In another bowl whisk egg yolk lightly, then add cornstarch gradually. Take 2 spoons milk from the pot then add and mix it with cornstarch and yolk. It is just deluting process..
- Add cornstarch mixing into the milk in the pot. Whisk it constantly..
- If the milk looks nice thick, add butter in it. Stir it well, and turn of the stove..
- Start to arrange fruit into the shell that already put some custard. Better way to put custard, when it is still warm..
- To make it looks glossy brush with jam. Put the jam in the microwave for few second so easier to brush it.. Keep in the fridge is better way to make pie looks more shiny..
If you're like us in that your love for fresh fruit and veg runs deep, then you'll know the strife of watching your fresh produce turn brown and mushy. At So Yummy, you'll find recipes, easy dinner and dessert ideas, as well as healthy snack inspiration. Our chefs will show you how to cook and and bake the smart way, with endless yummy hacks, tricks and tips Welcome to the official So Yummy YouTube channel! On this channel, you'll find a variety of fun food ideas, including last-minute recipes, holiday recipes, f. These sweet, mostly fruit filled treats are all so perfect for the season.