GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Babyweaning Fruit Rolls. I looked for a recipe that is light and fluffy but I decided not to roll this into the typical Swiss roll so I decided to cut it into bite size. See more ideas about Baby led weaning, Led weaning, Baby food recipes. Check out our Foodie eBooks or bestselling books 'Raising a healthy, happy eater' and 'Boosting your basics'.
Ingredients of Babyweaning Fruit Rolls
- Prepare 2 slice of bread.
- You need 1 of banana.
- It's 1 of coconut oil to fry.
- Prepare 1 of Also can be done with strawberries or other fruit instead of banana.
Babyweaning Fruit Rolls step by step
- Firstly cut off crusts and roll the bread flat with a rolling pin..
- Slice the banana (or other fruit) up and lay on the bread (you may not need all). You could also mush the fruit up to a puree..
- Roll the bread up like a swiss roll and lightly spray with coconut oil..
- Fry gently until heated through and golden brown on the out side..
- You can easily make more or less of these as baby/ child needs. My older children and I loblve these too. Especially strawberry ones and kiwi ones xx.
If it sticks, pop it back in the oven for a bit longer. Roll up the sheet of fruit and cut up. We all know that eating fruit and vegetables is good for us but in reality it's not always so easy to convince the kids of that!. Delicious kid friendly sausage rolls packed with carrot and courgette. Everyone will love these Hidden Veggie Sausage Rolls!.