GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Delayne's Fruit Pizza. This Tropical Fruit Pizza Dessert recipe is the BEST fruit pizza dessert! The time-saving secret behind this beautiful fruit pizza is a crust made from Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough, and the wow factor comes from the rainbow of fresh fruit. This simple fruit pizza is beautiful and delicious!
Loaded with strawberries, blueberries and more, this dish is sure to be loved by adults and kids of all ages. Delicious fruit pizza is an attractive dessert perfect for a cookout or children's birthday party. The crust is made from cookie dough pressed into a pizza pan. You can cook Delayne's Fruit Pizza using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delayne's Fruit Pizza
- You need of Base.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Spread.
- It's 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need of Glaze.
- It's 1 cup of Orange juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- It's 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
After the crust is baked and cooled, it's frosted. Fruit pizza layers the freshest fruit onto a dreamy cream cheese frosting and sugar cookie crust. This Easy Fruit Pizza is a must try this summer! Sugar cookie crust, cream cheese, and fresh fruit.
Delayne's Fruit Pizza step by step
- For the base - mix flour, sugar and butter together until combined into dough.
- Roll dough out on sprayed pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 min.
- For the spread - mix cream cheese and sugar then spread on base.
- Cut up any type of fruit you want into slices and layer on pizza. For the pizza in the photo I used apples, oranges, blueberries and strawberries..
- For the glaze - in a pot mix together orange juice, water, cornstarch, sugar, salt and lemon juice and boil until it thickens and becomes translucent - about one min.
- Spread over top of fruit and then chill pizza until cool. Serve with whipped cream..
Avocados are considered one of the healthiest and tastiest fruits on the planet. You'll absolutely love this easy fruit pizza! This is one of my all-time favorite fruit desserts. The sugar cookie crust topped with the cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit is absolute perfection. This simple fruit pizza is the perfect combination of sweet sugar cookie crust filled with a creamy frosting and I like my fruit pizza dough on the thicker side but feel free to adapt things your way (or.