GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Avocado spinach banana smoothie. I had spinach and avocado I needed to use before they got old, so I did an ingredient search for ideas besides making a salad. I keep frozen bananas on hand. This was a good smoothie recipe.
A green spinach banana super smoothie is however a quick (just three minutes) way to get in a decent breakfast or to charge you up after a workout. I know, drinking something green feels wrong. You just need to get used to the freshly mown lawn smell. You can have Avocado spinach banana smoothie using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado spinach banana smoothie
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- It's 1/2 cup of frozen avocado.
- It's 1 of frozen banana in chunks.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of almond milk.
And FYI - drinking a green. In those cases a superfood spinach banana smoothie can save the day, as it is ready in a minute and can be a full breakfast or light meal. If smoothie is too thick, blend in extra splash or two of hemp milk. Blend in honey to taste, if desired.
Avocado spinach banana smoothie step by step
- Add ingredients in order as listed, blend for about 30 sec..
- Big blender- this is just a guess two avocados, 2 bananas, 2 handfuls of spinach and whatever almond milk you’d need, to blend. This should taste more like a banana..
Smoothie is best if served right away. I love this avocado smoothie, it's a real powerhouse of goodness! We all know avocados are good for us, don't we? And spinach, Popeye and his inflated I also love this avocado smoothie for its taste; it's so creamy, almost as if I've added some ice cream or cream to it. This healthy green smoothie gets super creamy from the frozen banana and avocado.