GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit Pizza. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you. If you're feeling fancy, you can garnish your fruit-topped pizza with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate syrup. This fruit pizza starts with a slightly doughy jumbo sugar cookie, which already seems like This fruit pizza is strangely popular with the guys in my family - like, all of them are obsessed? - and I don't.
Fruit Pizza is an excellent example of a casual dessert, perfect for large get togethers, especially during the summer months when there is a huge variety of fresh fruits available at reasonable prices. Fruit Pizza (with Cream Cheese Frosting!) - Cooking Classy. It's fun and easy to make yet it's always a showstopper that's sure to impress, both in flavor and presentation. You can have Fruit Pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Pizza
- You need of crust.
- You need 2 can of crescent rolls, refrigerated.
- It's of frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's of fruit topping.
- It's 1 cup of blue berries.
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberries.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- It's 1 of lemon juice.
Made with your favorite selection of rainbow fruit or mixed berries. A delicious sugar cookie crust with cream cheese frosting topped with your favorite fruits. This fruit pizza is definitely a family favorite. I like my fruit pizza dough on the thicker side but feel free to adapt things your way (or how your sweetie likes it).
Fruit Pizza step by step
- For the crust: unroll crescent rolls in rectangular pieces, onto a cookie sheet lined with foil. Press pieces together to join the creases so it makes one piece. (I can fit 3 rectangles horizontally stacked in 2 columns, then I turn the last 2 rectangles and fit them on the end of the pan, vertically in one column.) cook as directed on package. let cool before topping with frosting and fruit..
- For the frosting: use mixer to whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add vanilla, whip some more. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and whip again until creamy. Continue adding powdered sugar one cup at a time, whipping until creamy each time. use rubber spatula to spread evenly on the crust..
- slice bananas, put in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning. wash and slice strawberries, sprinkle with a taste of sugar if desired. wash blue berries. Line fruit on top of frosting to your preference. (I do mine in rows).
- You can also use fresh raspberries, black berries, or any fruit your heart/tongue desires!.
Fruit Pizza is a fantastic dessert that packs a ton of flavor. I am so excited to share two very different ways to enjoy it with a beautiful Rainbow Fruit Pizza and Honey Glazed Fruit Pizza. Fruit is added to pizzas in several ways, it can be as an adjunct to a savory pizza as in Gorgonzola At other times a fruit pizza is combined with honey or cream cheese, or crème fraîche to make a. Fruit Pizza is a dessert pizza made with a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese frosting layer, and fresh fruit toppings. The sugar cookie crust can be homemade or store bought.