GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit Pizza. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you. If you're feeling fancy, you can garnish your fruit-topped pizza with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate syrup. This fruit pizza starts with a slightly doughy jumbo sugar cookie, which already seems like This fruit pizza is strangely popular with the guys in my family - like, all of them are obsessed? - and I don't.
Fruit Pizza is an excellent example of a casual dessert, perfect for large get togethers, especially during the summer months when there is a huge variety of fresh fruits available at reasonable prices. Fruit Pizza (with Cream Cheese Frosting!) - Cooking Classy. It's fun and easy to make yet it's always a showstopper that's sure to impress, both in flavor and presentation. You can have Fruit Pizza using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Pizza
- You need 2 packages of premade sugar cookie dough.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of milk or cream.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of mixture if sliced fruit whatever you like.
Made with your favorite selection of rainbow fruit or mixed berries. A delicious sugar cookie crust with cream cheese frosting topped with your favorite fruits. This fruit pizza is definitely a family favorite. I like my fruit pizza dough on the thicker side but feel free to adapt things your way (or how your sweetie likes it).
Fruit Pizza step by step
- I used premade dough but you can use your own recipe. Slice the dough and start arranging it in a circle on your pizza pan..
- Press it into a circle Like a pizza crust.
- Cook it at 350 for about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool at room temp for at least 20 minutes. To speed up the process you can cool it in the fridge for the second half on the 20 minutes..
- And the softened cream cheese and the butter into the mixing bowl and blend together for about two minutes..
- Then add the powdered sugar and milk and continue to mix..
- Add the vanilla and blend until you get a smooth frosting like consistency.
- Spread over your cookie crust and smooth it over until even..
- Add your sliced fruit and refrigerate until you're ready to serve.
Fruit Pizza is a fantastic dessert that packs a ton of flavor. I am so excited to share two very different ways to enjoy it with a beautiful Rainbow Fruit Pizza and Honey Glazed Fruit Pizza. Fruit is added to pizzas in several ways, it can be as an adjunct to a savory pizza as in Gorgonzola At other times a fruit pizza is combined with honey or cream cheese, or crème fraîche to make a. Fruit Pizza is a dessert pizza made with a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese frosting layer, and fresh fruit toppings. The sugar cookie crust can be homemade or store bought.