GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit salad. This is a great easy summer salad, with a lot of options as to mixing and matching. Plus the salad looks pretty fancy. You can throw in any summer fruit or berry with this mix, blueberries and raspberries are a good choice, as are blackberries later in the season.
In a small bowl whisk together honey, orange juice, and lemon zest. Add fruit to a large bowl and pour over dressing, tossing gently to combine. This appealing fruit salad is a lovely addition to breakfast, lunch or even supper. You can have Fruit salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit salad
- You need of fruit.
- You need 1/2 large of coconut.
- It's 1/2 large of pineapple.
- You need 2 large of peaches.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's of nuts.
- It's 1 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds.
- It's 1/2 cup of pistachio nuts, salted.
- It's 1/3 cup of cashew nuts.
- Prepare of dressing.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of dried mint leaves.
- Prepare of topping.
- It's 1/2 tsp of unsweet extra dark Hershey cocoa powder.
Light and refreshing, it's perfect alongside egg bakes, sausages and other hearty staples you find on breakfast buffets. —Millie Vickery, Lena, Illinois This refreshing summer fruit salad recipe has tons of your favorite fresh fruit and a secret ingredient - Vanilla Pudding Mix! The dry mix is sprinkled on top of the fruit and combines with the juices to create a delicious sauce the covers each bite. The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing! It's an incredibly refreshing, must have side dish that's made with beautiful blend of delicious fruits and a simple dressing to compliment it.
Fruit salad step by step
- Mix the coconut milk, crumbled mint, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Set aside. And chill in refrigerator..
- If you use fresh peel and slice the pineapple. Crack the coconut and take out the fruit, its hard to remove from the shell I also drained the coconut water. I left the skin on the peaches..
- Rinse and dry the coconut fruit. Toast the coconut.
- Shave half a cup of the coconut. Grate half a cup and leave some in chunks. Cut the pineapple and peaches into bite sized pieces. Add salt. Mix all these fruits together..
- Toast the walnuts, cashews, almonds and pistachios. Mix the nuts with the fruit..
- Add the dressing to the salad. Sprinkle the coca powder on top. Serve hope you enjoy! I chilled my dressing overnight.
This is always sure to be a crowd favorite! The fruit salad is absolutely bright and beautiful and it tasted so, so good. This is a keeper for sure and I recommend it to all of you!!!!! Betty's own unique take on the classic ambrosia fruit salad cleverly combines refrigerated vanilla pudding, miniature marshmallows and frozen whipped topping with fresh and canned fruit. Or is it a salady dessert?