GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Protein SMOOTHie. Women's Sport And Nutrition Products - Tone Muscles, Burn Fat And Build Strength. Best Protein Smoothies Made Specifically For Women. Make Your Snack Count & Get Guilt Out With Protein One Bars.
The protein helps to rebuild and repair muscles after a tough workout; and it makes you feel fuller, longer, helping to curb the need to reach for. Smoothies are a great way to get a nutrient-packed meal or snack, stat. They provide everything you need—protein, healthy fats, vegetables, and fruits—all in one convenient package. You can have Protein SMOOTHie using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Protein SMOOTHie
- It's 1/2 pc of avocado.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of instant coffee of choice (I use 3in1).
- You need 1 scoop of whey powder.
- It's 200 g of water (if you like it thicker you may reduce to 125-150g).
Ditch the sugary smoothies for one of these protein-packed berry shakes. They're also full of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. Protein source: Greek yogurt, quinoa, chia seeds Quinoa is a complete protein and a good source of fiber, iron, and magnesium. This healthy smoothie is not only delicious--it also boosts your daily dose of anti-inflammatory foods.
Protein SMOOTHie step by step
- Put the avocado into a blender.
- Put the water first, then the powder mixture. Depends with the type of blender you're using, I put my powder last bcs I have to flip the bottle later on so the powder doesn't get stuck on the other side of the bottle. If you're using normal blender, you may add all ingredients in one go..
- Blend that beauty for around 1 minute..
- The smoothie will come up so smooth, it'll look like a chocolate milkshake..
It starts with a base of creamy gut-friendly kefir and includes cherries, which can lower the inflammatory marker C-reactive protein. This Protein Smoothie Is for Weight Loss, for Breakfast, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Includes Protein Powder and Chocolate This vegan chunky monkey protein shake is a great pre-workout or post-workout shake. You can make this a kid-friendly recipe by replacing the protein powder with a non-dairy yogurt or greek yogurt. This is a great smoothie - It is based on "The Zone Diet" which gives the right balance of protein, carbohydrates, and fats per meal. The idea of the diet is to control insulin and blood sugar levels to keep you full longer.