GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Fruit Quesadilla. Learn how to make a healthy fruit-filled quesadilla recipe. This cooking class is brought to you by Special Olympics Healthy Communities and Hyvee. Fruit Quesadilla is a little twist to the Mexican Quesadillas we all love to savor.
Vegetarian Quesadilla with black beans, veggies and moderate amount of cheese tucked inside a whole wheat tortilla and then baked. Or turn into a freezer meal for busy weeknights. Triple-Stacked Quesadilla, Fresh Lime Fruit Salad, Jicama Slaw! You can cook Fruit Quesadilla using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Quesadilla
- It's 2 of flour tortillas, small.
- It's 1/2 cup of thinly sliced strawberries.
- You need 1/2 of banana, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chunky peanut butter.
- You need of agave nectar or honey.
Fresh tropical fruit salad on the side - a Mexican-spiced hot soy mocha on the side. quesadilla recipes - While many quesadilla recipes involve strips of chicken, ground beef or sometimes even pulled pork, this one from 'How Sweet It Is' blo. A quesadilla is usually one flour tortilla folded over cheese and grilled. Some people use two tortillas with cheese between them to achieve the same thing. Meat, chicken, seafood or avocado is often added to give the dish a bit of extra flavour.
Fruit Quesadilla instructions
- Heat tortillas until soft..
- Spread peanut butter on one tortilla. Reheat in microwave for 15 seconds if necessary to make PB melt a bit.
- Layer strawberry and banana on top of peanut butter. If desired, drizzle with agave nectar or honey ..
- Top with second tortilla. Press firmly then cut into quarters..
Fold each tortilla over to cover filling and press down gently. Homemade vegan quesadillas made with no cheese and everyday ingredients: avocado, refried beans, fajita vegetables, and salsa. Queso Mushroom Quesadilla - delicious quesadilla with mushrooms and jalapenos loaded with the traditional queso fresco/blanco cheese. #lunchboxrecipes #quesadilla. TIP: These quesadillas are soft and easy to chew. Simply cut them into wedges or small pieces for younger kids to chew easily.