GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
You can have Fruit Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad
- You need 1 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Granny Smith Apple.
- You need 1 can of Pineapple Chunks.
- You need 1 can of Mandarin Oranges.
- Prepare 1 can of Peaches (drained).
Fruit Salad step by step
- Mix one package of cream cheese and a small can of sweetened condensed milk together in a large bowl with a mixer until mixture is smooth and creamy..
- Cut up the Granny Smith apple into small pieces.
- Put the can of pineapple chunks (along with the juice) into the cream cheese mixture as well as the apple pieces, mandarin oranges, and peaches (drained)..
- Mix well with a spoon and refrigerate until cold and ready to serve.