GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
Caramelized apples, lemon cream, cinnamon crumble with passion fruit. Add the white with the cream and put in fridge! Cozy up to a bowl of warm Apple Crumble with vanilla ice cream! Tart Granny Smith apples baked into an ooey-gooey filling and layered with a buttery streusel topping.
Sprinkle the apples with the remaining sugar, cinnamon, and lemon zest. Hi Candace, Thanks for popping in. It isn't strange for sugar to recrystallize during the heating process. You can have Caramelized apples, lemon cream, cinnamon crumble with passion fruit using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramelized apples, lemon cream, cinnamon crumble with passion fruit
- It's 2 of apples.
- Prepare 8 of passion fruits.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 grams of mascarpone.
- Prepare 190 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 of lemon zest.
- It's 110 grams of flour.
- It's 60 grams of butter.
The sugar crystals have jagged edges and, even after liquefying, want to regroup into a solid mass - so don't try and stir, rather swirl the pan to get the sugar to melt evenly. Aerate the cream but still maintain a slightly soft consistency and mix in the condensed milk. Fold one-third of the cream mix into the apple preparation. Combine with the remaining cream, and carefully fold in.
Caramelized apples, lemon cream, cinnamon crumble with passion fruit instructions
- Put in a bowl, 60g flour, 40g butter, 40g sugar and cinnamon, mix with fingers and realize a dough look like sand! Put in the oven at 200deg and after Let become cold for to break it.
- Separate the white and eggs yolks, make white snow with the white . In a large bowl, add mascarpone, eggs yolks, 100 g sugar,lemon zest and mix. Add the white with the cream and put in fridge!.
- Cut apples into small cubes, place in a pan hot with 20g butter, 50g sugar . Leather for caramelize.
- Cut passion fruits in half, remove with a teaspoon the pulps . Dress the dessert same the pic!!.
I find it easiest to use my hands to make the crumble. Sprinkle over the top of apple mixture, pressing lightly. Enjoy warm with whipped cream or ice cream! Add the rest of the paste ingredients and blend until smooth. To rhubarb, think about adding blueberries as a good fruit pairing.