GRAB 5 FREE SHED PLANS NOW !
White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits.
You can have White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits
- You need 100 g of Fruit granola.
- It's 120 g of Flour.
- Prepare 70 g of White chocolate.
- It's 80 g of Butter.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Honey.
White Chocolate and Fruit Granola Biscuits step by step
- Put flour and fruit granola into a bowl and mix them with a spatula..
- Put the butter, water and honey into a small microwaveable container and heat with the microwave for 30 seconds, then mix well. Pour onto the flour mixture and stir..
- Chop the white chocolate into small pieces, put into a microwaveable container and microwave for 1:30 minutes to melt. Mix well and add to the bowl and mix together..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Make small balls and put them in the tray and flatten to about 2mm thick with your hand, keeping a roughly circular shape. Bake for 10 to 15 min, then remove to a cooling rack..
- Here is the recipe without chocolate. The healthy version :) URL: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/243722.